Thinking of selling your home?
Listing your home can be fun, stressful, and fulfilling all at the same time! If you're listing your home, it likely means you're experiencing a life change...whether a job change, family change, or financial change, you are likely facing new opportunities. I'm a listing expert, with a team that's second-to-none - we reliably handle all the details so you can (almost) relax during your transition. And if you are selling and buying at the same time, we can help with that too. Let's get started!
What is your home worth?
Use the form on my home page to get a quick, accurate estimate or contact me for a customized and detailed CMA, or Comparative Market Analysis.
I can help guide you through the listing process, so you're less stressed and more focused on the exciting next steps in your life!
- Create your optimal timeline. First things first: why are you selling and what kind of timeline are you on? I take the time to understand your needs, so the steps we take going forward match your expectations.
- Find your home’s value. We’ll research and discuss a Comparative Market Analysis, or CMA, to look at the overall market, property sales in your area, and sales in your neighborhood to determine your home’s value right now.
- Work with a stager (and maybe others) to prepare your home for market. We’ll take a look at your home and determine what we need to do (if anything) to make it as attractive to potential buyers as possible. One of my specialties is advising on what changes to make in order to get top dollar. I’ve managed everything from decluttering projects to $75,000+ renovations - all investments resulted in more than 100% ROI.
- Create a customized marketing plan. In addition to providing my clients with a professional staging consultation at my cost, I also provide professional photography and a customized marketing plan. Gone are the days when you can just list a home in the MLS and assume it will sell within days. Inventory is tight right now, but the more buyers who see your home, the more likely we’ll find “your” buyer – the person who is willing to pay more and is the perfect match for your neighborhood.
- Manage your home showings. Once your home is on market, I’ll work with buyer agents and their clients, manage your showings, answer inquiries, and keep the marketing on track.
- Review and present offers. If there’s more than one offer, I’ll put them in a spreadsheet so we can evaluate each one fairly and without bias. After we choose an offer and ratify the contract, I’ll prepare you for the final stretch.
- Manage the process to closing. I will provide a detailed timeline on the tasks necessary from contract to closing and manage any contingencies, such as the home inspection, and subsequent negotiations, to ensure you are free to think about packing and moving.
I offer my Listing Clients a complete, customized experience. Once we sign a Listing Agreement, I provide a notebook just for you with information, tips, goodies, and more to keep you completely organized throughout the entire process.