Thinking of selling your home?
Listing your home can be fun, stressful, and fulfilling all at the same time! If you're listing your home, it likely means you're experiencing a life change...whether a job change, family change, or financial change, you are likely facing new opportunities. I'm a listing expert, with a team that's second-to-none - we reliably handle all the details so you can (almost) relax during your transition. And if you are selling and buying at the same time, we can help with that too. Let's get started!
What is your home worth?
Use the form on my home page to get a quick, accurate estimate or contact me for a customized and detailed CMA, or Comparative Market Analysis.
I can help guide you through the listing process, so you're less stressed and more focused on the exciting next steps in your life!
- Review your optimal timeline. First things first: why are you selling and what kind of timeline are you on? We'll discuss your situation to determine next steps and work to ensure everything we do is meeting your expectations.
- Look carefully at your home and determine what needs to be done to get your property on market.
- Review the market, do a Comparative Market Analysis to find out what your home is worth now.
- Prepare your home for market.
- Manage showing appointments (and your life!), field questions, and collaborate with buyer agents.
- Review offers.
- Manage from ratified contract to closing.
I offer my Listing Clients a complete, customized experience. Once we sign a Listing Agreement, I provide a notebook just for you with information, tips, goodies, and more to keep you completely organized throughout the entire process.