Patty Sargent, GRI, SRS, ABR
Patty's extensive knowledge of the Northern Virginia area comes from having lived in some of the most vibrant neighborhoods in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, including Silver Spring and Rockville in Maryland, Capitol Hill in D.C., and Alexandria, Arlington, and Loudoun County, Virginia. She understands that real estate is about lifestyle, and she enjoys helping sellers and buyers discover their perfect neighborhoods with intangible features that make communities feel like home.
Patty is known for her friendly, high-energy approach, and clients choose to work with her because of her reputation for reliability, determination, and market knowledge. She is also an experienced negotiator and advocate who customizes the home search or listing experience for each client.
She comes by the skill of connecting people honestly; she counseled marketing and public relations clients on how to connect to target audiences for more than 20 years. She is an expert project manager and strategic counselor with specialties in community relations, social media, and digital storytelling. After working in the real estate industry as a marketing advisor, she decided to transition to sales and use her executive communications skills to her clients' advantage!
Patty was born in Hampton, VA, but spent her formative years in East Tennessee. After graduating with a B.S. in Communications from the University of Tennessee, she moved back to Northern Virginia. She now lives in Leesburg, her home base for enjoying community activities and volunteering for non-profit groups all over NoVa.
Better Real Estate (BRE)
As part of Better Mortgage (better.com), BRE is pioneering a better way to help clients on the homeownership path. Better is creating a process that is transparent, less stressful, less expensive, and provides more client support. To read more about Better and view the company timeline, click here.
- BRE agents do not work on commission. We are focused on YOU and your needs 100%.
- We offer incredible programs, including a 1% cash refund to buyers on the sales price of their purchased home. If you're searching in the $600,000 range, that's $6,000 back in your pocket!
- If you use BRE and Better Mortgage, and are purchasing a primary residence, you also get a $2,000 closing credit.
- We offer 0% listings! (with 2.5% to the buy side)
- We offer numerous other options, including an appraisal guarantee, price guarantee, closing guarantee, and more with Better Mortgage.
Working with Better Real Estate means you get more support with fewer costs - what can be better than that?
We're making homeownership simpler, faster, and more accessible for everyone.