Incredibly maintained and updated home located on a nearly 1/2 acre level lot in the Countryside Community. This Williamsburg model home has an estimated 4,000+ finished sq ft of living space on 3 levels. A newly remodeled kitchen is just the start - A stunning newer screened in porch is welcoming and provides an incredible entertaining space. The man level features hardwoods throughout. This home has a wonderful combination of warmth, space and light in every corner. The office on the main level features built in shelves, great space and a window overlooking the front yard and incredible landscaping. The enormous yard suits every need and hobby. Gorgeous mature trees in the backyard provide the perfect amount of shade. Nearly everything has been updated that you can think of in the past several years. Full Kitchen remodel (2022), Roof(2018), Driveway(2020), Washer/Dryer(2020), New Electrical Panel(2021), Screened in Porch(2021), Fence(2020), Completely Painted(2022), Main and Second Baths on the Upper Level(2018), HVAC(2014) and much more. Open House planned for Sunday April 24th, 11-1pm.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
Mason, Brick, Block
4,048 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone, Electric service available
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Full, Partial
- Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Full, Board Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees. Level, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price