Welcome to this expansive brick rambler in the highly sought-after Williamsburg Middle School/Yorktown high school district. Walk to school and enjoy the convenience of Harrison St shopping, local parks and recreation. This ideally located 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home features a large wide lot, open floor plan, and plenty of indoor and outdoor space for entertaining. Complete with updated kitchen, 2-car garage, sunroom (with an abundance of natural light) and fireplaces on every floor. This home has many updated features throughout including new quartz countertops in the kitchen, recessed lighting, new refrigerator, updated bathrooms and fenced in yard. Formal dining room, screened in porch, finished basement, professionally refurbished wood floors and fresh paint throughout complete this ready to move in home. 1.5 mi to Rte 66 and 2-mi to East Falls Church Metro.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story, Transitional
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,660 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price