Rare opportunity to purchase a home on 1.29 acres for under $800k in Ancient Oak. This beautiful 5 bedroom 3.5 bath home has been meticulously maintained by one family for almost 45 years and is now ready to become your very own oasis. Filled with love, and tons of character, this isn't your average cookie cutter home! Refreshed white kitchen includes painted cabinets, new hardware, new counters and flooring. Large pantry, table space, too! Do you prefer to dine in a gorgeous formal dining room or in sunlit veranda with walls of windows and glass sliders that open for a fresh breeze? The choice is yours! After dinner, mosey on into the gigantic party room addition â perfect for entertaining - or turn it into a media room, game room or gym! Outside thereâs no shortage of fun either; whether you're in to shooting hoops, gardening, grilling, sunnin' or swimming, there's something for everyone! This special home offers an amazing chance to purchase at a reasonable price, make your own updates and create your own sweet memories! Estate sale sold strictly AS-IS but in good condition. Offers due Tuesday March 28 by 12pm.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
3 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,849 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout Stairs
- Wood Frame
- 2. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private, Paved Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Sport Court, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price